What to take with you when home shopping
Tuesday Jul 05th, 2016
You will want to make the process of shopping for a home as productive and enjoyable as possible. After all, you'll be on a quest to find your next dream home. That's why it's important to take the right things with you:
• A digital camera, so you can take pictures of the features you like in the properties you see.
• A notepad, so you can take notes.
• Measurements of your largest pieces of furniture, so you can confirm they'll fit in the rooms of properties you like.
• A measuring tape.
• Some healthy snacks and beverages, (especially important if you're taking the kids along).
• A map of the area, so you can check out local parks and other neighbourhood features.
• Clear driving directions to each of the properties you want to see.
One of the best ways to shop for a home, and actually enjoy the experience,
is to work with a great REALTOR®.
Post a comment